Grace Fellowship exists to give glory to God by GROWING and maturing as a fellowship of believers, REACHING the people of our community with the Gospel and influencing our culture for Christ, and GOING beyond our own community, throughout the US and the world, making disciples of all nations.
GROWING and maturing as a fellowship of believers through:
- Authentic Worship, demonstrating the presence and power of God.
- True Fellowship, founded upon significant and meaningful relationships.
- Biblical Instruction, expounding the Word and declaring a Biblical theology.
- Pastoral Care & Shepherding directed to the needs of the whole person.
- Equipping our members to minister in freedom through the exercise of spiritual gifts.
REACHING the people of our community with the Gospel and influencing our culture for Christ through:
- Proclaiming a Biblical theology which addresses the questions and issues of our culture.
- Influencing all segments of society through the presence of Christians who embrace a Biblical world & life view.
- Equipping our members to effectively share their faith.
- Facilitating ministries to various specific people-groups in our community.
GOING beyond our own community, throughout the US and the world, making disciples of all nations through:
- Establishing churches of like values throughout the US and the world.
- Sending people and money to start or support ministries to various specific people groups throughout the US and the world.
- Giving opportunity for exposure to vital ministries.
- Providing opportunity for first-hand missions experience on the field.
We envision a church where God is glorified in every area of our church. Grace Fellowship will strive to do everything with excellence in order to bring glory to God.
We envision a church that has a “God-sized” vision that will take God-glorifying faith and God-glorifying obedience to accomplish that vision. We want to attempt something so great for God that it is doomed to failure—unless God be in it.
We envision a church that is true to the Scriptures, faithful to the Reformed faith, and obedient to the Great Commission.
We envision a church that has a great commitment to both the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:1920).
We envision a church that is healthy, and that is committed to developing healthy relationships with God and with one another. Our church will be a place where the hurting, the depressed, the disappointed, the lonely, the confused, the guilty, and the sinful find forgiveness, love, acceptance, help, hope, guidance, encouragement, support, and salvation only in Christ.
We envision a church where every person in our community has an opportunity to hear the good news of the gospel.
We envision a church where hundreds of people gather each week to worship the triune God in a manner that is Christ-centered and Gospel-driven.
We envision a church that welcomes hundreds of members into the fellowship of our church family, where we are loving, learning, laughing, and living in harmony with each other.
We envision a church that develops believers to spiritual maturity through preaching, Bible studies, seminars, conferences, retreats, and a planned discipleship development process.
We envision a church that equips every believer for ministry by helping them find a place of significant service in God’s kingdom.
We envision a church that empowers every believer to know his or her spiritual gifts and to use them in God’s kingdom.
We envision a church that trains scores of believers for leadership in God’s kingdom.
We envision a church that sends out scores of believers on short -term and career missions projects and ministry.
We envision a church that has a Mother’s Day Out program ministering to scores of children and parents.
We envision a church that has well-maintained facilities and no debt.